Wide blue horizons of endless ocean with miles of palm fringed beach, an extensive garden beautifully landscaped and graceful interior spaces filled with colour; all provide you with wonderful settings to create a unique photo album. Our supremely stylish banquet hall is ideally appointed to host a grand ceremony and to accommodate all your guests in lavish comfort – but if you wish for a simple affair or a more intimate ambience, that can be arranged too. Fine cuisine is also yours to select from a choice of Menus or you can discuss your preferences and create your own as well. If you have special plans or ideas to make your day even more unique, just talk to us. At Tangerine Beach we believe in doing our very best and more to make your dream wedding a reality.
Couple should be resident at the hotel at least 04 days prior to the date of the wedding. Ceremony will take place in the hotel premises from 08.00am -06.00p.m. (Except on public holidays)
No one under 21 years is permitted to marry in Sri Lanka according to government regulations.
Documents Required- 30 days prior to arrival
Birth certificate of the couple
If divorced or widowed, relevant certificates
Photocopies of passports
Sparkling brunch served in the room
Elephant ride (Conditions apply), minimum of 15 minutes .
Extras copies of photographs (5″x 7″)
- An elevated decorated platform “Poruwa” on which the couple will stand during the ceremony Traditional Srilankan wedding dress (to be returned after the ceremony) Flower
- bouquet for the Bride and buttonhole for the Bridegroom Floral decorations in the ceremony area
- Girls dressed in saree will sing to invoke blessing on the couple “Jayamangala Gatha”
- Upgrade to a superior category room
- Traditional Kandyan Drummers and dancers
- Wedding cake -500gms edible
- Wedding album consisting of 20 photographs -5″x 7″
- Sparkling wine to toast
- Basket of fruit and flowers in the room
- Lobster dinner for two
- Wedding coordinator